FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- First call (800) 769-7192 for a return authorization.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
- A refund will be made for returned products less actual cost to ship the product(s). A 100% refund will be made for defective or incorrect items.
- Products must be returned in new and unused condition and must include any and all product packaging, instruction manuals, and accessories.
- Refunds will be applied as a credit to the credit card or PayPal account used for purchase.
- Use proper packaging to prevent damage to the box and product during return shipment.
- We recommend that you insure the package.
- Please include a copy of the packing slip with the return and state the reason for the return.
Return items to:
Dermatology On Demand, Inc.
1712 Pioneer Ave, #288
Cheyenne, WY 82001
This warranty covers parts and labor and will be honored based on the condition of proper use of the device and following the operating instructions. During the warranty period, defects in the device will be repaired free of charge as long as the malfunction is due to defective material or workmanship. DermLite IceCap™ with any manufacturer defects will be replaced within 30 days of purchase. This warranty does not cover loss, damage due to wear and tear, negligent use, hard impacts, missing parts, water damage, 6v lithium batteries past 6 months, lithium rechargeable batteries beyond 1 year, scratched or chipped lens, unauthorized repairs, improper cleaning, or damages incurred during shipping to our repair facility.
Third-party products including cameras are exclusively covered by the camera manufacturer's warranty.
*Please note that the following items carry a 1-year warranty: Spare parts, accessories, DermLite HÜD, DermLite Foto, DermLite Foto II Pro, DermLite Cam, rechargeable batteries.
To have your defective unit serviced:
Print out and fill out form: 3Gen Request for Repair - PDF - 53 kB Send the completed form & device to:
31521 Rancho Viejo Road Suite 104
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Phone: +1-949-481-6384 Fax: +1-949-240-7492